Ulla Vitamins Ltd was set up by the Hogan family from Killaloe, Co Clare in 2021.
Husband and wife team (Paul & Ali) inspired by their daughters Arianna and Isabella wanted to harness the goodness of Apple Cider Vinegar but in a manner that was appealing to all.
CoVid lockdown meant plenty available time for research as they perfected the formulations that eventually became the delicious Ulla ACV Gummies that we know and love.
With a tasty Apple flavor and the pleasant Zing from the Apple Cider there is no need for any sugars to be added to Ulla Gummies so they are as healthy as they are beneficial.
Our girls are delighted too, they take half serving every day to keep their little bellies in great order leaving them loads of energy to enjoy everything a beautiful place like Killaloe has to offer.
ULLA ACV FAMILY
ULLA ACV + VITAMIN D
Provides 52% of your daily recommended Vitamin D per recommended serving of 2 gummies.
TILDA report 'Irish Longitudinal study on ageing 2020' shows 1 in 5 older adults to be deficient in Vitamin D during winter months.
Recently, a large meta-analysis ( data analysis of a large collection of previous studies) of 10,933 people from 25 trials conducted in 15 countries investigated whether taking a Vitamin D supplement helped to prevent colds flu and chest infections ( acute respiratory infections - ARIs). Vitamin D had a significant protective effect when it was given daily or weekly to people with lowest Vitamin D level: the risk of having at least one ARI was reduced from 60% to 32% in these people. Overall, Vitamin D supplements reduced the risk of having at least one ARI. The study authors concluded that taking a Vitamin D supplement was safe and can help protect against ARIs, particularly if baseline levels are low. In 2019, a newer analysis using 21,000 participants from across eight studies showed that those with a low blood Vitamin D level had a 64% increased risk of community acquired pneumonia. Therefore, maintaining a sufficient Vitamin D status in the adults is beneficial in prevention of ARI’s and may therefore be of benefit in the COVID-19 pandemic.
Úlla ACV Gummies with Immunity
- Zinc! A nutrient found throughout your body, helps your immune system and metabolism function. Zinc is also important for healing wounds and for taste and smell.
- Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid, is necessary for the growth, development and repair of all body tissues. It's involved in many body functions, including formation of collagen, absorption of iron, the proper functioning of the immune system, wound healing, and the maintenance of cartilage, bones, and teeth.
- Vitamin E helps maintain healthy skin and eyes. It strengthens the body's natural defense against illness and infection (the immune system).
- Vitamin A supports a Healthy Immune System. Reduces Your Risk of Acne. Supports Bone Health. Promotes Healthy Growth and Reproduction
- Vitamin D
- Supports the Immune System
Supports Immune Function
Improves Weight Management
Promotes Digestion and Gut Health
Supports Cardiovascular Health
Great for calming heartburn